Maybe you are experiencing some of the following:
- Your relationship with a child or loved one is suffering.
- Feeling overwhelmed on a regular basis.
- Past trauma or abuse continues to impact you.
- Depression or anxiety is taking over your life.
- Your teen is acting out or withdrawn.
Are you or someone close to you looking for help to deal with a problem that has gotten too big to handle on your own?
Our therapists at Mountain View Therapy have over 30 years of combined experience working effectively with clients that have these issues. Just as we have made a significant difference in the lives of others, we want to do the same for you or a loved one.
Here are just some of the benefits of therapy our clients often experience:
- Better relationships with your significant other, family and friends.
- Learn how to manage stress more effectively.
- Minimize the impact of past trauma on your life.
- Manage your depression and anxiety symptoms.
- Tools and support for your child to cope with problems.
For more information or a free 15 minute consultation please call us at
(650) 450 – 0102 or email us by clicking here.